Listen to a podcast of Dr Shenggen Fan, Director General, The International Food Policy Research Institute, Washington, DC presenting “China and India’s policy options for their global food and nutrition security”.
From the Natural Resources in Demand Symposium Global and Local Perspectives October 11th, 2012.
Sponsors and partners include:
- AARES: Australian Agricultural & Resource Economics Society [http://www.aares.org.au/]
- The Crawford Fund [http://www.crawfordfund.org]
- RIRDC Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation [http://www.rirdc.gov.au/]
- PIRSA Primary Industries and Regions SA [http://www.pir.sa.gov.au/]
- The Waite Research Institute at the University of Adelaide [http://www.adelaide.edu.au/wri/]